We are a full service general practice and are proud to offer the following services in our Kalispell Office:
- Annual Wellness Exams and Vaccinations (we do carry adjuvant and thimerosal free vaccines and have the ability to do in house titer testing)
- New Puppy and Kitten Exams
- Illness or Injuries, Day Time Emergency Appointments
- Medical concern appointments: lameness, ears, eyes, or skin issues, allergy or chronic disease management
- Surgeries: spay and neuters, preventative gastropexies, cherry eye repair, abdominal surgeries (ie foreign body removal, bladder stone removal), c-sections, ear cropping, salivary gland removal, laceration repair, aural hematoma repairs etc. Fracture repairs and TPLOs facilitated through our traveling specialist surgeon.
- Dentals: Routine cleaning up to advanced dental disease management and extractions. Ability to provide full mouth radiographs.
- In House Laboratory: Bloodwork, urine, and fecal results within 20 minutes!
Our appointment book is computerized which allows us to efficiently make appointments for you and your pet. Our receptionist and team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability.
Emergency & Urgent Care
We have a veterinarian and personnel on duty 5 days a week who are trained and equipped to handle any urgent care your pet has. Usually an emergency team consists of at least one veterinarian and several technicians working together to save a pet’s life. Emergencies can be things such as anti-freeze poisoning, hit by car, and chocolate ingestion. If you ever feel that your pet needs emergency treatment do not hesitate to call or come in immediately. If possible it is best to call before coming in so that a team member can advise you on your particular emergency.
We are also available for urgent care when the condition is not life-threatening, but you feel your pet needs to be seen before you are able to get an appointment. Our veterinarian team will work to “squeeze” you in between scheduled appointments. When you arrive, our receptionist will be able to give you an estimate on how long you may have to wait in order to be seen.
Types of Pets Seen
Our veterinarians at Ashley Creek Animal Clinic can care for many types of pets, but specialize in all breeds of Dogs & Cats.
Ashley Creek Animal Clinic accepts payment via cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, or American Express. So that we can continue to provide you high quality service utilizing the best medical technologies, we request that payment be made at the time services are rendered.
When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Ashley Creek Animal Clinic understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
We provide estimates for all surgeries and hospitalizations. If you have not received an estimate, you are welcome to request one at any time for your expected charges.